Lash tips + care
Steps on applying lashes
- Lightly lift and remove one end of the lash from the tray and carefully follow the contour of the lash band.
- Measure the lash against the length of your eyes and trim if needed. Do trim the ends and not the inner corner of the lashes.
- Apply a thin (but not too thin!) layer of eyelash adhesive glue on the entire lash band.
- Leave the glue to dry down till it's tacky (it takes about 30 seconds).
- TIP: Look downwards into a mirror, it stretches your eyelid, opening all that lid space!
- Starting from the outer corner of your eye, place the lash just above your lash line, slowly move towards the centre of the eye and then end off with the inner corner of the eye.
- Let the glue dry down till completely set.
- Now that you're done, step out and show the world who's boss!
RECOMMENDED LASH GLUES (all available in your local Sephora)
Non-sensitive eyes: DUO lash adhesive (pink packaging)
Sensitive eyes: tarte Tarteist Pro Lash Adhesive
- Hold the lash near the lash band.
- Carefully pull/remove the glue from one corner and slowly along the entire lash band. It's totally fine if a bit of glue remains on there, don't fret too much about it! If it bothers you, you may use your fingers or tweezers to remove excess glue.
- Keep the lash properly stored in our beautiful box!